Friday, March 03, 2006

mercury goes retrograde


My cat always gets super sweet and cuddly when he is in pain. Maybe it is a natural instinct for a person, um, I mean CAT, to get close to the person who makes them feel safe when they feel bad. Although, that instinct often competes with the urge to retract and hide behind an inner fortress separate and alone. I mean, If you have an inner fortress you may as well use it. And if you don't have an inner fortress I suggest building one right away. Hiding under the bed until it is constructed is an option too. Hm, this sounds like a horoscope.

May I point out: Mercury goes retrograde March 1 and stays that way until the 25th.

Okay, maybe San Francisco is the only city that Michelle Tea writes horoscopes for, but maybe I won't need tiny messages full of made-up significance and implied meaning in a new city. That's right.

No comments: