Friday, March 17, 2006

cookies make things better


How many Newman-o's is it healthy to eat in one day? Probably removing them from my bedroom may help me stay below the recommended daily allowance.

Heirarchy, academia, privileged space, oh my god sometimes I just don't want to be told what to do. It boggles my mind how some people think hierarchy and status are a good idea, of course it is *always* the people on top of the heap that feel this way (and people who think they will be on top soon). And the university industry is something else. I had no idea when I was in college what an ass I was.

Really I need to keep my bitterness in check. Maybe I should go to the "BF" and stop my belly-aching about the scene. Because to be honest it wasn't that bad the other night, in fact it was kind of comforting even though someone did call me comrade.

No comments: