Sunday, April 23, 2006

mix-tape memories


It is official. I will actually be saying goodbye to California soon. I'm going through all my stuff and trying to eliminate unnecessaries. Now I am listening to mix-tapes various friends have made for me over the years. The strange thing is, even though I have been living in California for many years now, I have gone through a lot of incarnations. My life has dramatically changed at regular intervals. There are many people that were in my daily life that I never see anymore. Important people too. People that made a humongous difference in my life. Man, life is so weird. Although, I have to say, the people that have joined my life in the last few years may be staying in my life. There is some sort of tribe/clique thing happening. Just a hunch.

Currently playing from "Lisa's Mega-Mix" tape created by the fabulous Bertha:
"Loyalty" by Me'shell Ndegeocello

No comments: