Wednesday, September 20, 2006

commuting sucks ass

I was chilled today waiting at the bus stop for over 30 minutes. I wondered how I will survive the commute when actual winter hits. There is no bus shelter or bench. You are forced to stand on the windy corner with no protection. Usually the busses run more regularly at rush hour, but sometimes they bunch up and 4 come at the same time and if you miss those you gotta wait for a loooong time. Most sucky Chicago things are often attributed to the city corruption which lands slacker people in important jobs as part of the patronage system. I don't know how true that is. But it kinda would make anyone hate government theifs. I'm reading "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist" which will make anyone feel cozy and warm in contrast to poor Berkman's long prison sentence. I honestly don't remember if he gets out early or not. I kind of remember from Emma's memoirs that he does the whole time, but I might be wrong. We leave for the Cape tomorrow, so look for some good pictures when I get back.

No comments: