Monday, July 24, 2006

baby, lets have a baby – before bush do something crazy

It's hot again here in Chicago.

I heard that SF is having a summer. I remember the last summer SF had, I think it was a few years ago. I know SF is just doing this to annoy me.

I saw The Coup play again last weekend. Why is this the summer of The Coup? I went years in the Bay Area not seeing them play (except at that FNB fundraiser in Dolores Park). I think I had a mental block about liking them for several different reasons. It seems safe to like them now.

Also saw SHB play his country music to a weird club full of weird Chicagoans. He was good. Typical SHB, "If you don't like country music, you can kiss my ass, suck my dick, and get the hell out!" Since we do like country music we stayed. True to form, I drank too much and almost fell off my bike on the ride home. That's to be expected.

No comments: